Bullerö Guesthouse & Crofts
Guesthouse | Bullerö Nature Reserve was established in 1967 to safeguard the public's opportunities for outdoor life and offers rich nature experiences in environments that also have an exciting cultural history.
Children under 1 year are free (do not sleep in their own bed) Not selected in the booking search.
Important info for 2023:
• At Bullerö, check-in and check-out takes place daily at 13.00 when the tour boat arrives at Bullerö.
• There are loose sheep on the island and chickens on the farm. The museum in the hunting lodge is open during the summer months. There is a barbecue in the yard that everyone can use. There are kitchens in all accommodation, as well as washing-up liquid, dishcloths, cleaning tools and a vacuum cleaner. The accommodation must be cleaned before departure. Feel free to store your luggage in the rest house while waiting for the tour boat. The kitchen is primarily open to day visitors, paddlers and tents. For a safer working environment, we ask that you do not bring glass bottles. Dogs must be on a leash.
• This year, the changeover on the towers takes place on Saturdays (not Sundays as it has been in the past). Check-out in the morning and check-in in the afternoon. Between 13.00-15.00, staff will come for waste management and lawn mowing and then the cottages must be evacuated.
• The key to all accommodation is in a special key box next to the door (the code is in the booking confirmation).
• No welcome letter is sent other than the confirmation you receive when booking. Information about the cottages can be found on the Bullerö website.
• Questions about booking, cancellation and changes to By Nordiq.
• Please note that the tour boat operates on Bullerö from May to September. No regular traffic in April, October or November!
• Rågskär's jetty closest to the sauna is cancelled for tour boats and commercial traffic. Tenants can moor their own boat at the southern jetty.
New for summer 2023! Please note that there is no regular traffic to Bullerö on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday only one trip per day (not two a day as before) and change at the towers takes place this year on Saturdays, not Sundays as before.
Spring and autumn 2023! Note also that in April and October there is no regular traffic, but it is possible to book a taxi boat, come with your own boat or paddle out. The tour boat operates Bullerö from May to September. Stavsnäs båttaxi runs the regular service.
If you want to go to Bullerö or Rågskär, you are welcome to travel on the Bullerö Line.
Subject to availability, it is possible to travel with the Nämdö Line to the hamlet of Hamnskär.
To get to Skogavik (Braka) you need to book a taxi boat or come with your own boat. There is a mooring at the jetty. Note no regular traffic to Skogavik.
More info can be found on the website www.bullero.se